Inflammation Elimination Workshop
Learn How Living an Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle Can Help Heal or Prevent Inflammation — and Help You Feel Better Than You Ever Before
When I changed my diet, I healed my inflammation. The swelling in my body went away, the pain in my knees and ankles disappeared, and I could walk again at my normal pace, swim, and ride my bike.
My healing experience through a new, health-giving diet created a miracle in my health, wellbeing, mood, vitality, and happiness.
I was back to normal — almost.
After returning to normal function and feeling better than I had in a long time, I realized that there was still more work to do if I wanted to heal any residual damage in my body and prevent further inflammatory attacks.
This meant not only dietary changes — the best place to start — but other lifestyle changes as well. So, I changed my life in many other ways, including sleep, stress, home care products, and body care products.
The result of these changes was astounding. Not only did I feel better, but I stressed less, slept better, and looked at the world in a whole new — uber-postive — way.
Would you like to experience a similar transformation?
I can’t guarantee anything — but I feel positive that creating an inflammatory lifestyle could also perform a miracle in your life, like it did in mine.
The Many Benefits of Living an Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle
Many areas of our modern world can trigger out-of-control, unregulated, and destructive inflammation, including bad sleep habits, too much stress, home care chemicals, and body care chemicals.
Consider these issues that impact our inflammatory response:
- Sleeping Habits — Are you getting enough of the right kind of sleep to give your body time to heal and regenerate every night, including the impact of inflammation?
- Stress Levels — Do you keep your stress levels low to keep cortisol from wrecking havoc with your body, including its inflammation inciting characteristics?
- Home Front — Have you reduced cleaning and other chemicals in your home, and their toxic impact on our bodies, including exacerbating inflammation?
- Skin Care — Do you still use hair products, skin products, and make-up that contains caustic chemicals that leak into our systems and incite inflammation?
- Chinese Herbs — Have you accessed the ancient power of Chinese herbs to heal inflammation, strengthen your immunity, regulate digestion, and much more?
- Healing Therapies — Have you tried any of the great healing therapies available that promote stress-free, inflammation-free lives, like acupuncture and massage therapy?
- Nutritional Support — Besides changing your diet, have you added in the right kinds of nutritional support to ensure your body is as healthy as it can be, so it’s prepared to fight the ravages of inflammation?
How You Can Lead an Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle
That’s why I’ve created the Inflammation Elimination Workshop. This course is especially designed to cover every aspect of living an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
This Inflammation Elimination Workshop will immerse you in all of the many aspects of an anti-inflammatory lifestyle. It will provide a system and tools to guide and support you toward creating a life that will make you feel better, look better, sleep better, and be happier.
The first Inflammation Elimination Workshop will launch in a few months. I’m currently collecting people’s ideas on what they would like from this workshop. If you haven’t already signed up for updates to this blog and filled out the short survey, you can do that here.
To say thank you for sharing your ideas in the survey, you’ll automatically receive a 50% discount when you join the inaugural Inflammation Elimination Workshop as a Beta Member.
Every week, the Inflammation Elimination Workshop will include:
- Workbooks, worksheets, checklists, and other documentation to educate you about living an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
- Videos lessons you can watch at your leisure.
- Audio lessons you can listen to at your convenience, such as driving to work or on errands.
- Online group meetings with me to dive deeper into the week’s lesson with me.
- Q&A sessions to ensure all of your questions are answered.
- A forum to connect, share information, exchange ideas, ask questions, and learn more from other members’ experiences.
- A supportive community of students all focused on creating an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
I look forward to guiding you to the many rewards of living an anti-inflammatory lifestyle — which will give you the opportunity to:
- Feel Better
- Sleep Sounder
- Stress Less
- Look Younger
- Breathe Easier
- Be Happier