About the Inflammation Elimination Diet Book
Pre-Order and Save $5 — Only $9.99 when you order today.
Was getting a crippling inflammatory disease the worst thing that ever happened to me — or the best?
At the time I was struck down by inflammation, I would have said the worst.
But, in hindsight, it was the best.
How could I say such a thing? After all, inflammatory disease had nearly decimated my life.
It’s true. When I woke up on August 29th, 2012, to find one of my legs swollen from the thigh to my toes, I had never been so sick or scared about my health. And five doctors couldn’t put me back together again!
But the key word is “nearly” — inflammatory disease had nearly decimated my life.
I was very lucky. I found a nutritional teacher who could guide me out of the world of pro-inflammatory food and into the world of anti-inflammatory food — and I healed and recovered my original level of mobility within six months.
On my journey to heal the inflammation that was wrecking havoc with my life, I learned more about how nutrition impacts our health than I ever knew before. And this knowledge changed completely changed my life — the way I shop, the way I cook, the way I eat, and how I feel, which is better than I ever have in my life.
What’s more — and this is key — I believe that by changing my diet and other lifestyle factors, I am also reducing my future chances of getting the major diseases of our modern world — like cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and more.
With my new anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle, I also believe that I am going to age better than I would have if I were continuing to eat pro-inflammatory foods — like wheat, sugar, bad fats, processed food, junk food, genetically modified food, and other toxic foods that dominate our culture.
Now I want to help others reap the benefits I’ve gained from an anti-inflammatory diet.
To help share this information, I’ve compiled all of my dietary knowledge and practices in my new book:
The Inflammation Elimination Diet: How I Change my Diet and Changed My Life —From Sick and Tired to Healthy and Happy.
The book also provides a road map for anyone who wants to adapt an anti-inflammatory diet, including tips on shopping, menu planning, and cooking — including 35 of my favorite, delicious anti-inflammatory recipes.
In this book, you’ll gain all the information you need to immediately begin making positive and valuable changes in your diet in these 29 chapters
Here are the book’s 29 chapters:
- Introduction — Are You Inflamed?
- Chapter 1 — Inflammation Destruction
- Chapter 2 — Inflammation Elimination Prescription
- Chapter 3— The Sickness in Our Food System
- Chapter 4 — What’s Wrong With Wheat?
- Chapter 5 — Center Aisle Madness
- Chapter 6 — Mystery Meat
- Chapter 7 — Fast Food Fiasco — The Not So Happy Meals
- Chapter 8 — Just Say No to GMOs
- Chapter 9 — How Veggies and Fruits Produce Problems
- Chapter 10 — Shedding Light on Nightshades
- Chapter 11 — Cooking Oils: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Chapter 12 — Sugar: How Sweet it Isn’t!
- Chapter 13 — To Sea or Not to Sea (Food, That It!)?
- Chapter 14 — Dairy: It Does a Body Bad
- Chapter 15 — Brewing Trouble — The Problem with Processed Beverage
- Chapter 16 — Alcohol
- Chapter 17 — Peanuts and Nuts
- Chapter 18 — Food Chemical Confusion
- Chapter 19 — The Big O — Why You Need to Go Organic
- Chapter 20 — Recipes — Breakfast
- Chapter 21 — Recipes — Lunch
- Chapter 22 — Recipes — Dinner
- Chapter 23 — Recipes — Snacks
- Chapter 24 — Recipes — Desserts
- Chapter 25 — Living Against the Grain
- Chapter 26 — The Inflammation Elimination Workshop
- Chapter 27 — The Cookbook Club
- Chapter 28 — Final Thoughts
You can pre-order Inflammation Elimination Diet today — and save!
Order your copy of this in-depth book on how to eat healthier than ever — while fighting the many damaging effects of out-of-control inflammation. You’ll be among the first to receive a PDF of the book as soon as it’s ready.